Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Picture Updates

First, we have a picture of Jefita and I on a trip to LA for his lawyer conference in February. We're at some swanky soiree in this shot, I'm sure. It was a lot of going to swanky places where we definitely don't belong and trying to feel cool. Though not cool, we definitely felt cool. Or at least content.




All winter long, Male and I had talked about going snow shoeing. But finding a day free was another story. We finally got around to a snow shoeing venture in February. We visited his sister & family in Wyoming and tested out the shoes. Snow shoeing is officially my new favorite winter sport.



Here's a photo of his niece trudging through they VERY DEEP snow. We didn't get the kids any snow shoes, but they usually rode in the sled anyhow.



Family pictures. What better time than an outing with extended family or, more conveniently known as, on hand photographers. Here's a picture of his sister's family. They're a good looking group. Note the giant in the picture, affectionately known as Uncle Too Tall. Tall people. Wow.



Sorry for the sideways images. I can't seem to manage getting them flipped. I did it once and I can't remember how. So, just tilt your head sideways. :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice pictures--other than they are sideways. How do you fix that? In your My Pictures folder (part of your My Documents, if that is indeed where you have your pictures downloaded), you can right click on any of your pictures. The pop-up menu will say "Rotate Clockwise" and "Rotate Counter-clockwise." You can do it from there.

Oh, and it looks like you had a smashingly good time!

Anne said...

It is just so darn funny that you put them up sideways. I'll throw up a picture of Abby to go with the post.

eclaires said...

Turn your head or... turn your computer. I chose the latter. :)

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Cute pictures. Looks like lots of snowy fun.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Finally pictures! I love snow shoeing, too, but now you gotta try cross country skis...we just got some (dirt cheap at BYU sale) and cannot wait for next winter...umm, maybe we can wait!