Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why

Why is it that when I microwave a meal, the last thing to heat up is the center, but when I microwave ice cream (just to make it soft), the first things to melt is the center?

Why is it that I hate being cold, but I live in Utah?

Why is it SNOWING today? It's almost May!

Why is it that I already have a hard time remembering things? I'm not supposed to be of an age where that's an issue yet.

Why is it that I still have white spots in my nails, despite the fact I've been taking daily vitamins for the past 4 months?

Oh, the irony.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You know, I've wondered that about ice cream too. It doesn't make sense.

And there are two things I have to say about this snow today: (1) If I were a swearing person, this snow today would make me swear. I'm tired of it--and winter is generally my favorite season. (2) It better not be snowing in one month, or I'm going to swear.

Anne said...

Clearly it is snowing as evidence of global warming. It's in the forecast here for this weekend as well. Crap.

dolly d. said...

All very good questions. And if you figure out the one about your nail spots, I'd be very curious to know.

...I've never microwaved ice cream. Hm.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Bring on global warming! I am sick of winter! ;-) Next Thursday should be just fine for me, but that is only if the pollen count goes down - I am not able to take any meds for my allergies while prego...