Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I love these things

What I am doing: reading, working, writing
What I’m proud of today: getting stuff done
What I’m thinking about: lots of risks
Who is home: Hopefully, no one.
Plans tonight: studio, gym, Male
My weekend was: fun, artsy, full
What’s for dinner: my 2nd lunch
Feelings about love: different than expected
Feelings about life: unpredictable, always changing
What I need: faster reflexes, savvy
What I want: great legs & skin
What I have: mediocre legs & skin
My pet peeve: zits, constipation and injuries
My guilty pleasure: running on sundays
What you don’t know about me: I love beets
What I can hear: people leaving work
What I can smell: me. paper. nothing.
My style: Tailored, Eclectic, Conservative
My hairdo: Slept In. Curly.
My outfit: Business + great heels.
My mood: frustrated, optimistic, cluttered
The weather today: overcast, yet bright
Thoughts on parenting: far off, theoretical
Thoughts on marriage: change like seasons
Thoughts on politics: must learn more
Thoughts on celebrity gossip: sad, guilty entertainment
Thoughts on beauty: can't buy it
Thoughts on sleep: feels SOOOOOOOO good
Thoughts on writing: fun, usually frenzied
My favorite appliance: blender or microwave
My favorite car: I can't remember
My favorite splurge: a good vacation
My favorite beauty secret: exercise, sleep, work
My favorite treat: vanilla ice cream
My favorite everyday pleasure: hugs from Male
Ten years ago: graduating, working, moving
Five years ago: working too hard
One year ago: working too hard
One year from now: growing my business
Five years from now: doing that full-time!!!
Ten years from now: build dream home?
I’m famous for: doing crazy things
I’ll never be famous for: remembering details. math.
Who I am: Nutty, yet sensible
Who I hope to be: The same + wise
What I’m thankful for: family, friends, income

No comments: