Thursday, January 31, 2008

She Tagged Me!

So, I actually really wanted to be tagged. No surprise, as anybody on my email list would know. I love stuff like this. So, thanks Beth! Anyhow, the rules of the game are as follows.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 years ago: I was finishing up my senior year of high school. Just finished applying to colleges and was probably day dreaming about my fabulous four years I was planning on spending at BYU- Hawaii. I was also doing nutty projects for my Western Civ class, like water color paintings of the Happy Field of Food and writing a song on the guitar about Nicholas Copernicus. I was probably doing a play and hoping I didn't fail Math Analysis -- which I didn't. Barely.

5 things on my to-do list today: 1) Test drive cars. 2) get a job in Salt Lake, 3) wash & straighten my hair tonight or tomorrow. 4) Make a treat and bring it when I visit my newly released bishop and his wife, 5) watch the season premier of Lost with Ben.

Snacks I enjoy: Beef jerky, Creamies ice cream bars, cookies, chocolate (especially white), pickles, bread & cheese and Kashi Crunch Bars. Yum!

I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Build my dream house, buy a diesel 4wd car, take a 3 month vacation to South America and learn Spanish, fund my new business, save a village or two in Africa, and put money away for the future (for mine and any progeny that should show up). And buy my brother the family property in NJ. And send a couple people to college. Maybe even send myself to law school.

3 of my bad habits: 1) Picking at my lips. I'm terrible. I'm surprised I still have lips left. 2) Interrupting people while they are speaking. I've never had anyone say anything about it to me, but I notice I do it a lot. 3) Speeding. I thought I would calm down after I turned 25 and not be in such a rush. Apparently not. I just can't seem to help it. I'm really just relieved I still have a license.

5 places I have lived: Red Bank, NJ, Provo, UT, Moscow, Russia, Orange County , CA and Salt Lake City, UT.

5 jobs that I have had: Program Manager, Policy Analyst, Executive Assistant, Case Manager and Group Living Staff.

5 things people don't know about me: Hmmm.... I always consider myself a pretty open book. But let's see if I can think of anything... 1) I can obsess over smooth surfaces -- thus why I pick my lips unrelentingly. But any smooth surface I'm near can be the object of my obsession -- hair on the back of a sweater someone's wearing, fuzzy lint on a skirt at the clothing store, wood chipping off a desk top, paint chipping on a wall.... whatever. 2) I have a hard time transitioning from one activity to another. If you start me on something, I get in a zone and won't want to leave it for hours, whether it be cleaning, dancing, working, web surfing, playing games, sleeping, running.... doesn't matter. I just like to keep going with something once I've started it -- for ridiculously, unreasonably long periods of time. I sometimes wonder if I have some kind of condition because I think it's so weird and extreme. 3) When I was in the 6th grade, I was a total potty mouth. As bad as it gets. No joke. 4) I still think about getting a tattoo. I haven't, of course. Yet. But I really want one. 5) I'm very good at doing my laundry. I never let it pile up. I don't always put it away immediately, but I wash it very regularly.

5 people I tag are: Emery, Katie, Anne, Holly & Adrian.

3 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Great answers, I can see you picking at your lips right now! Love the "save a couple villages in Africa" comment. You make me laugh, we miss you!

dolly d. said...

You do love this crap. :) But I will indulge you since this list is short and I like the questions.

Sassmaster said...

Thanks for tagging me! I like this kind of thing, too. My answers are posted on my blog now, so if you're interested...