Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random Thought

I've seen it so many times before.

Scene: Women's rest room.
Action : One girl comes in and goes into a stall. There is a woman who came in previously in the stall next to her.
Action: Woman in next stall over lifts leg and flushes toilet with her foot. Toilet flushes.

We're in a very technologically advanced age. We are also in a very germaphobic age, where people don't want to touch toilet flush handles. I'm not personally one of these people, admittedly. I am much to absent-minded and oblivious to be able to concern myself with all of the places I might touch undesirable germs. But I see this foot move A LOT.

My thought: Is it really THAT HARD to create a toilet with a foot pedal instead of a handle to flush with? I mean, really.....

2 comments:

dolly d. said...

I have wondered that same thing and no, I don't think it should be that difficult. Maybe we should patten it.

Jill and Kevin said...

I do it. I guess they figured the automatic flusher solves all the problems. It just scares little kids.