Monday, February 4, 2008

Just as I suspected

This is a fun quiz I found on eclaire's website. I am so democratic. The quiz was pretty insightful. I don't know that it's exactly accurate for me. However, that's mainly because the quiz asked me about several issues which I really haven't done a lot of research on or given a lot of thought to, so I'm not really sure where I stand on them. I should be more vigilant in politics, so I don't have to guess on my opinions. If you want to check it out, go to http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html.


93% John Edwards
93% Barack Obama
92% Hillary Clinton
91% Bill Richardson
88% Chris Dodd
81% Joe Biden
78% Mike Gravel
74% Dennis Kucinich
49% Rudy Giuliani
41% John McCain
34% Tom Tancredo
30% Mitt Romney
30% Mike Huckabee
20% Fred Thompson
18% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

4 comments:

Anne said...

How is it that we get along so well? And that I like you so much? Shocking.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I was shocked by my results. Interesting but it doesn't take into account personalities or morals or charisma, all important factors.

Sassmaster said...

Sweet. Thanks for the advice. Definitely let me know. It's nice to know we women are in this together.

dolly d. said...

Ha, get this, my pole came out with all the democrats on top too. Guess I need to do some more research before the election, eh?