Monday, April 30, 2007

Three-Word Answers

Fun games I love to play. This is a list I stole from one of the dearest, most witty, intelligent and entertaining of friends. It's like some lady said ( I think Anatole might have been her last name, but I'm not sure. And for some reason, the name "France" comes to mind. Anatole France? That could be it...) : if someone has said something, and said it well, have no scruples. Take it and copy it. And so I shall.


Three-Word Answers:

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Has great patience.
3. Hair? getting slightly bored.
4. Your mother? neurotic, nurturing, lovely.
5. Your father? gotta love him.
6. Your favorite item(s)? I love Pam.
7. Your dream last night? disturbingly high school
8. Your favorite drink? I don't know.
9. Your dream guy/girl? Can handle me.
10. The room you are in? has high ceilings.
11. Your fear? haven't considered recently.
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Alive. Happy. Active.
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Ben, Gretchen & Daniel.
14. What are you not? Argumentative, lazy, meticulous.
15. Are you in love? hard to say.
16. One of your wish list items? 3 months vacation
17. What time is it? 1:30 pm
18. The last thing you did? Volunteer group scheduling.
19. What are you wearing? very pretty shoes.
20. Your favorite book? Adrian's quote book
21. The last thing you ate? Pad Thai Noodles
22. Your life? not enough dancing.
Your mood? a little lazy.
24. Your friends? worth every penny.
25. What are you thinking about right now? vacations, procrastination, volunteers.
26. Your car? Indispensable. My lifeblood.
27. What are you doing at this moment? Procastinating at work.
28. Your summer? not long enough.
29. Your relationship status? confused - healthy - confused
30. What is on your TV screen? Don't have one.
31. When is the last time you laughed? right about noon.
32. Last time you cried? Two sundays ago.
33. School? done for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have such witty, brilliant, delightful friends :)

Ummm. I don't know how you canNOT be lazy, and yet be in a lazy mood. That's so like you. And I LOVE your answer about current relationships ... healthy, confused, whatever. You're the best!