Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quirky



Step 1: First, separate fruit snacks out by colors.
Step 2: Take away fruit snacks from each color group so there are the same number of fruit snacks in each group.
Step 3: Eat the "extra" fruit snacks.
Step 4: Eat the remaining fruit snacks, 1 from each group at a time, so as to keep the number of fruit snacks in each color group equal for as long as possible.
Step 5: Eat the last remaining fruit snack from each color group in the order in which I wish to experience them.

As I was going through this almost daily ritual today, I realized that this might makes me kinda weird. How did I come up with this process? And, better yet, why? Sometimes, I wonder about myself a little bit.

Coincidentally, this picture is exactly what the fruit snacks I eat look like -- at least the fruit snacks I have right now. I had no idea I'd be able to find such an accurate visual aid. Go Google.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know why but I do that too! I often think it's about the flavor, but realistically they are all about the same. I always eat the extras first and then often descending colors on the color spectrum. I'm weird I know :) Aren't we all?

dolly d. said...

Wow...No really, wow...that is super interesting. And I thought the way I just make sure the last ones I eat are my favorites was a pretty picky way of eating fruit snacks. You are to cute.