Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lameness apparently not so lame

So, said "lame" date happened, and I would like to report that it went well (at least from my opinion....I won't comment as to hers, but I like to tell myself that she had a good time). In the course of the date, I apologized for my lameness.....to which she pointed out that she didn't think it was lame at all. :) As a matter of fact her roommates even commented that it was (I don't remember the exact word), but something to the effect of good.

I believe I am already up above a 4.5 Sharona! And for all you nay sayers, we made a lovely dinner.....which I thoroughly enjoyed, and she pretended to enjoy it as well (she may actually have enjoyed it, but I'm not inside her head, so I don't really know.)

So, despite my agreement that for a date, the idea may have been a bit lame, it ended well, and I believe execution was better than the idea, which has to at least bring me to like a 5.5 on the lame factor, maybe even a 6.5!

7 comments:

Sharona said...

I'll be honest. For sacrificing the activity (whatever and however fabulous it may or may not have been) just for the opportunity to see her sooner rather than later, you kinda already had a high score. I just like to give you a hard time. Just because I can. :)

eclaires said...

Not so lame. :) Looking forward to hearing about Date #4.

Jefe said...

eclaires...how can you be looking forward to hearing about Date #4....when I haven't even reported about Date #3? :)

eclaires said...

I meant date #3... Hmph.

Jefe said...

I'll let you go this time...next time though....I'm taking you to task!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Happy for you, Jeffy! I cannot wait to hear about Date #3...sending best wishes your way...

dolly d. said...

It is very true that execution ranks high. I'd have to say that if dating were graded, activity would be 10 to 20 percent of the grade and execution would be everything else.