Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Results Are In for Crest Advanced Seal White Strips

A few weeks ago I decided to indulge myself and, especially since I had a coupon, purchased a packet of Crest Advanced Seal White Strips. Ah, good old vanity. I have done teeth whitening once before. However, I wasn't sure last time how well they worked. All I knew is that they made my teeth incredibly sensitive. I hate that.

BUT, I like white teeth. So, I decided this time to do my due diligence and take "BEFORE" and "AFTER" photos. Crest Advanced Seal White Strips take 14 days. For those of you who don't know, that is an ENTIRE HALF OF A MONTH. I rarely commit to anything for that long. As I suspected, and though I tried to fight it, I just couldn't do the strips for 14 consecutive days. It probably took me a good 3 1/2 weeks to actually finish all 14 days worth of strips. I don't know how that may have affected my results. In any case here they are:


BEFORE



AFTER



Not bad, eh? I'll consider myself satisfied. So, there you go -- an unbiased review of Crest Advanced Seal White Strips. Now, what I don't know is if they are any better than the white strips that were 15 bucks cheaper right next to them on the store counter. Perhaps I'll look into that in another 6 months or so. I don't know. I really HATE the process of whitening my teeth. What I sacrifice in the name of beauty!

Side note: I have meant to post these results for a week or so, but I do find it a bit tragic that I am upstaging Jefe's really cool post (see below) so soon. You all should totally check out the video. I did. And as I am clearly a sucker for a good cause, I am now providing food for a cute orphan in Afghanistan every month. So, what I'm really trying to say is,"Watch at your own risk." Congrats on the organization's recognition, Jefita. That is just really cool.:)

4 comments:

eclaires said...

Nice. I did this once, and a few other people noticed the results... but I think I'm going to try again. You've convinced me.

Anne said...

Those are the best pictures of your mouth I have EVER seen. You are totally hot.

Jefe said...

Looks lovely babe...and no worries about the upstage...NBC is doing a follow-up on Wed., so I'll be posting again soon!

Sharona said...

Yeah. Totally hot. And who knew I was so incredibly pink?!