Friday, March 27, 2009

Rollin', rollin', rollin'

Well, things are moving along here in Ohio. I am delighted to say, " I have a new job!" It's working with the graduate program for the Cancer and Cell Biology Dept. at the University of Cincinnati. I'll be the program coordinator. For the record, I have been jobless for 6 months and am SO GLAD to finally be back in action.

All the same, I'm bracing myself for the busy schedule. I've been on vacation for like 6 months! And now I'm supposed to just wake up early all the time and work all day? That's, like, really demanding. When am I going to cook or work out or go grocery shopping? Or listen to the White House news briefings?

I'm sure I'll survive my mixed emotions. I'm really excited. I've been training every morning this week and will be in for more of it all next week.

Any other updates?.... hmmm. Ben and I are coming to visit in Utah over the Easter holiday weekend! We're stoked to see family and friends.

I have wanted to post on topics of interest and discussion, rather than give updates. I've had many thoughts lately. But I just don't seem to have the right steam for it. I suspect that steam will be there when I'm working full-time and have no more free time. Isn't that how it always works? I'll try to write something worthwhile or amusing before then.

No comments: