Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Client

Well, I thought I would tell you all that despite our sluggish posting, and inconsistency, I have alas, signed my first client. Can we have a party? Maybe, maybe not, but nonetheless, I feel pretty happy about it. Not sure how, why, or what happened, but I should get a nice check in the mail soon.

Things have been very odd since I was all so suddenly unemployed, but fortunately, people want to pay me a lot more money than my old boss ever did. Go figure! You get fired, and then people want to pay you more money for less work. I don't know how that works but so goes it.

Anyways, that being said, now I have to figure out what to do in my free time....hmmmm.......I guess I could write more often on this blog!

1 comment:

Sharona said...

whatever you have, I would like to catch it.