Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One Giant Leap for Mankind

Groundbreaking news, fellow Americans: Last week at the grocery store, I was able to buy exactly 8 hot dogs and 8 hot dog buns. I don't know if they have remedied the problem with hamburger patties and buns, but I consider the equal rationing of these two products into packaging so that a person is not over or under supplied with either product to be a huge sign of progress for the American people. Evidence that we really do evolve. What'll be next?

I vote for :

1) Reasonable cell phone packages that accomodate the consumer and not having to pay for text messages sent to you which you have no other choice but to accept.

2) All goods to be labeled with price stickers that are easily removable.

3) plastic packaging on software and other products that does not require the jaws of life in order to open them.

Anyone hoping for other ground-breaking, revolutionary changes?

1 comment:

dolly d. said...

That is positively thrilling! I think that I too would have to vote for easily removable stickers and non-jaws-of-life packaging.

In addition, I would submit less packaging, period. There is so much needless paper and plastic in this world. Also mechanics (or any service professionals) who are actual problem solvers, helping the customer find the most practical and financially suited solutions.