Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Superlashes

I used to have trouble applying eyeliner in a straight line. Finally, a few months ago, I figured out why. On one of my eyes, I had a few extra eyelashes growing above my lash line, kinda like a 2nd row. I plucked the excess lashes and had much better success.

Then, yesterday, Ben came up to me and said I had an eyelash that was twice as long as all my other lashes. So, he plucked it out for me.

It appears my eyelashes are having a hard time being contained. They just want to break out. I have to admit, it makes me wonder what would happen if I ever got a prescription for Latisse. I'm thinkin' it would be nothin' but crazy up in there.

3 comments:

dolly d. said...

Oh sure, rub your over-abundantness of eyelashed in my face. ;)

Sharona said...

Hey I got flaunt what I got. If you want to take my lashes and offer me up your sleek torso and fabulous height, I'm totally up for a trade. :)

dolly d. said...

Ah. Clearly your wisdom and logic are much more worth my envy.