Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Odd Things I Love To Do

I like to do a lot of monotonous things that others don't like to do: things that require a lot of repetition; mindless things; things that involve some kind of rhythm. One of those things is running on treadmills. Another of them is typing. I really like it. It's soothing in a sick and twisted kind of way. A friend had this little quiz on her blog, and oh my. I got quite excited. You can click below and check it out to see how you fair with the test. I confess, I took it several times. It's kind of addictive.

79 words

Speed test

3 comments:

dolly d. said...

Woah! Are you kidding! I'm not even gonna try cause I think I'm lucky when I log 40 wpm on those tests. Ha!

Sassmaster said...

Here's some information about another thing you love to do -- using google! :) Go to my EDPS 6446 blog - the Multimedia post. Check out the virtual gift, "Virtual Easter Eggs", at the bottom of that post.

http://sassmaster6446.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

OMG! (oh my god) how in the world did you type that fast it has taken me about 5 mins to do this

keep typing (lol-laugh out loud)bye!