Friday, September 21, 2007

Apologies for disappearance

I must apologize for my disappearance as of late. It has been a most unsettling and crazy time. And although not much has changed since it became so crazy and unsettling, I feel at least settled enough to write a post.

What was so unsettling? Well, as my dear sweet co-blogger has so artfully posted, we had a lovely family reunion with all the little bumps and bogs. And I actually really enjoyed most of it, although there were parts of it that were just a little too close for comfort. Nonetheless, it was time well spent with people I really love.

So, I return home on Sunday night, and go to work on Monday morning to learn that I was being requested to turn in my resignation letter! What you say? Resign? Why? I only started two months ago. Well, we can all try and figure out why and for what reason, but it was pretty clear to me that the business just wasn't there. Not enough business, no money to pay associate. So goes it.

To say the least, the last month or so has been a bit of a scramble, but it is slowly coming together, or at least I am starting to feel more comfortable about it. My spiritual side has been comforting me the entire time, and I really feel like I will/have been guided to everything that I need, and more than I need actually.

Without sounding to whimsical, emotional, or off on a lallygag, I really feel blessed for the experience despite the fact that I am in the middle of it. I am learning and have learned quite a few lessons, and although plain, simple, and perhaps only serve as a reminder of things that I perhaps already knew, or perhaps was slacking on, it reaffirms that faith of things which I believe in. Perhaps it is self delusionary, or perhaps it is real. I tend to believe the latter and cannot argue for much more support than that.

Regardless, I press forward in looking for new jobs or potentially new clients. Hoping that all goes well. I shall be more diligent in my posting, as my fellow co-blogger carried the line strongly without me, and I hope to be of more support!

No comments: