Saturday, February 9, 2013

Recent Beauty Quirks & Obsessions



Believe it or not, this is  a picture of my nails. My nail obsession over the past several months (whenever I actually do my nails ) is to paint my right ring finger a different color. Trendy? Maybe. Incredibly fun? For sure. Serviceable to my tendency of not being able to choose between colors? You better believe it.

I also gave myself a fashion New Year's Resolution: to wear at least one accessory every day. I always think that people who wear accessories look very put together. And yet, I often find that I don't want to wear them because I feel like they can be distracting or overwhelming. But really, how can one accessory be overwhelming? I'm one month in and so far so good. This resolution might be a keeper.


No comments: