Friday, March 18, 2011

Jeep! Jeep!

I think that is what the roadrunner should have said in all the WB cartoons. As some of you already know, Ben and I have finally graduated to becoming a two car family. Ben seems happy to have more freedom (since I always stole the Subaru and left him stuck at home)and he gets an impish grin on his face every time someone stops to ask about what's under the hood of that car. Below is the article that featured it in Diesel World Magazine, in case you are also wondering what is under the hood of his car. And also to brag for Ben that his car was featured. Thanks a gazillion to Ben's dad, Dad Young, for taking all the pains and time to oversee it's never-ending need for attention until it was all finished. We are so glad to have it!



1 comment:

dolly d. said...

I know I am so late to comment, but that is so super awesome. I'm so impressed that you went so long with only one. I think this should be part of your celebration over paying of those big loans. Yay!